CL25N5X10D Adjustable type Torque Wrench
For tightening various kinds of bolts on production lines.
Ask for price
- Highly durable CWT paper impregnated with oil for excellent water resistance, and can be used for a wide range of applications from hard work to finishing.
- Silicon carbide abrasive grains are applied evenly to achieve high surface finish accuracy.
- By exchanging heads, the wrench services a variety of applications from open end spanner, ring, ratchet, hex heads, and more, with a single wrench.
- A clear “click”sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- CL2N to CL25N5 models have a resin grip with large built-in scale.
- can be used with interchangeable adjustable heads (AH) (monkey wrench type).
|Torque range (N・m)||5~25|
|Minimum scale (N・m)||0.2|
|Insertion angle (mm)||None|
|Overall length (mm)||216|
|Applicable replacement head||(SH, RH, QH, HH, DH, AH)10D|