HT-5500 Handheld Digital Tachometer
HT-5500 is a handheld digital tachometer with high performance and pioneering technology at the sophisticated body.
Ask for price
- Both contact and non-contact measurements are possible.
- Equipped with memory function. Up to 20 data can be stored.
- Contact and non-contact measurements are both possible. Two functions in one unit.
- Equipped with analog output and pulse output as standard, and can be used to record rotation speed and as a rotation synchronization signal.
- Equipped with a peak hold function to display the maximum and minimum values during measurement.
- Large LCD with backlight
- Tripod or stand fixture (optional) can be attached. Tripod or stand fixture (optional) can be mounted for continuous measurement.
- It has wide range covering low to high speed rotation.
|Detection methods||Optical reflective non-contact measurement; contact method (contact adapter supplied)|
|Reflection detection distance||20 to 300 mm|
|Display||5-digit LED, with backlight (character height: 10.2 mm)|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40 °C|
|Storage temperature||-10 to 50 °C|
|Power source||Four AAA alkaline batteries or exclusive AC adapter (PB-7090 option)|
|Battery life||At least 32 hours (when the backlight is OFF) / At least 8 hours (when the backlight is ON)|
|Outer dimensions||237.2 (W) X 47.5 (H) X 66 (D) mm (with the contact adapter)|
|Weight (including batteries)||Approx. 329 g (with the contact adapter)|
|Accessories||Please see the picture below.|