- Card-size tester that’s easy to use in the field
Thanks to a compact design that’s less than 1 cm thick, this instrument is easy to carry and a breeze to use.
- Test leads that reach all the way into outlets
Featuring a gold-plated tips that are 15 mm long
- Included hard case for tidy storage
The instrument’s test leads can be wound up and stowed in this hard case. Dimensions: Approx. 80 (W) × 116 (H) × 17 (D) mm
- CAT III (300 V) safety
This card tester can perform measurement safely at a high measurement category. It also includes a cap designed to prevent short-circuits.
- Tester with a simple, easy-to-read display
A simple display with large text ensures measured values are easy to read.
- Better contact test leads with 15 mm gold-plated tip pin
- Only 9.5 mm(0.37 in) thick and 60 g(2.1 oz) in weight
- Full auto-ranging function and automatic power saving function
- Overload protection to 500 V at resistance or continuity functions
- CAT III 300 V
- CAT II 600 V
|DC Voltage range
||419.9 mV to 500 V, 5 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.7 % rdg. ±4 dgt.
|AC Voltage range
||4.199 V to 500 V, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy 50 - 500 Hz : ±2.3 % rdg. ±8 dgt. (Average rectified)
||419.9 Ω to 41.99 MΩ, 6 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±2.0 % rdg. ±4 dgt.
||Detection level 50 Ω ±40 Ω, Diode check: Not available
|Auto power save
||Available (cancel selectable)
||Digital LCD, max. 4199 digits
||Coin type lithium battery (CR2032) ×1, Continuous use: 150 hours
|Dimensions and mass
||55 mm (2.17 in) W × 109 mm (4.29 in) H × 9.5 mm (0.37 in) D, 60 g (2.1 oz)
||Instruction manual ×1, Carrying case ×1, Coin type lithium battery (CR2032) ×1 (for trial purposes only), Sleeves (Red/ Black each 1)