Disc cutter DC-250
Easy cutting of posters, etc. A2 size is possible.
Ask for price
- With a cutting width of up to 654 mm, it can easily cut large-size paper.
- The rotating blade is located inside the slider, making this 15-sheet cutting machine safe for cutting.
- The cutting method of sliding the slider while pushing it downward allows for easy and clean cutting with little effort.
- It is equipped with a locking mechanism that lowers the paper holder plate to hold the paper firmly in place and prevent it from shifting during cutting.
- If the sharpness deteriorates, replace the blade and cutter mat to keep it in good condition..
- A ruler for paper
- Replacement blade: 1 round blade, 1 perforated blade
- Spare blade case x 1
- Spare cutter mat (M-250) x 1pc.
- Raise the handle and set the paper under the rail. Lower the handle to lock the rail and secure the paper.
- Slide the slider while pushing it downward to cut.
- Spare blades and cutter mats can be stored in the case of the main unit.
- Remove the holder from the slider. Remove the blade attached to the holder and replace it with a new blade.
|Name of the product||Rotary blade cutting machine|
|Main unit size||W360 x L832 x H80mm|
|Main unit weight||4.2kg|
|Package size||W425 x L905 x H120mm|
|Number of sheets to be cut [Round blade]||15 sheets (approx. 1.35mm thick) * Slide one back and forth|
|Number of sheets cut (perforated blade)||3 sheets (approx. 0.27mm thick)|